Apply uk business visit visa | business visitor visa | Major Kamran
A Business Visit visa will allow you to stay in the UK for up to 6 months. Within the period for which your visit visa is valid, you may enter and leave the UK multiple times, unless the visit visa is endorsed as a single or dual-entry visa. You may visit friends and family and/or come to the UK for a holiday.
In order to be granted a Business Visit visa, you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that you are a genuine visitor. This means that you:
Will leave the UK at the end of your visit;
Will not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home;
Are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose that is permitted by the visitor routes and will not undertake any prohibited activities;
Have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs in relation to your visit without working or accessing public funds
UK Business Visa from Pakistan Requirements
- Proper invitation letter with your name, passport number, and company name from the sponsor company
- Visit the UK government website for visas and immigration in Pakistan and apply for a visa online at AccessUK (link is given below)
- Original passport with at least six months validity and must have one blank page.
- Copies of all old/expired passports.
- 1 photocopy of the front page of the current passport
- Photo Copy of Nadra issued CNIC
- 2 current photos, not more than 6-month-old as per UKBA standards
- Evidence of arrangements made. Such as tour details/flight details/letter of
invitation/evidence of sponsors immigration status in the UK
- Letter of your employment, which should include your salary, position, date hired, and the approved leaves dates should be mentioned clearly. If you are dependent (Housewife, student, or child) then give the evidence of the husband or father’s employment.
- Evidence of the employment and all income stated on the application form. Such as: letter from employer / payslips / tax returns / business registration documents / business bank account statements
- Evidence of being in education (where applicable)
- Evidence of qualifications obtained
- Evidence of the monthly income stated on application form. Such as: Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts
- Evidence of ability to meet costs of the trip, as stated on the application form. Such as The bank
statements of the person paying for the trip
- Evidence of assets like property or land. Such as: Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant’s letters / land registration documents
- Evidence of UK accommodation and travel details such as hotel booking confirmation /
travel booking confirmation / travel agent confirmation /sponsor accommodation details
- Evidence of your marital status, such as marriage certificate / civil partnership certificate/divorce certificate/death certificate
- Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel
- Any other documentation. Such as evidence of any correspondence/ TB certificate
- Children under the age of 16 who are traveling alone must provide consent of both parents. If there is a minor with a subject of a custody order, evidence of custody and the other parent's consent must also be provided. If only one parent is traveling with a minor child, a letter of consent from the other parent allowing the child to travel is required.
For more details Contact Now